Cabot Year Six

Sharing the writing of Cabot Year Six with the world. Please leave a comment and let us know what you think!

Do Aliens Exist?-Safa

on June 8, 2017

Do Aliens Exist?

Ever since a video of an alien sighting had been posted on the internet, it has been a contentious subject on the media whether aliens exist or not. It is of vital importance to know if aliens exist because scientists can find out if humans can live on other planets. I have no idea if aliens exist but if they do. It would be amazing. I bet this text will make up my mind. Read on to find out more.

It is believed by many that aliens exist because of footage posted on the internet. The vast majority of people say that the footage has not been edited and it is pure proof that aliens exist. On the other hand, a small amount of people argue that the alien are a hoax and people are just trying to get attention and fame.

It is a believed theory that if aliens do exist, they would have already made contact with Earth and the creatures living on it. In contrast that, experts say that aliens would not have made contact with humans; it would take them millions of years to come. I personally think that aliens would have come to Earth because a million years have passed since humans came to life.

As well as that, people state that our galaxy is so big that there could be life on other planets. Conversely, oppositions disagree. Scientists believe that other planets don’t have the right climate for any intelligent life forms. Some people think aliens can live on Mars-including me.

In conclusion to this text, I have made up my mind: I believe that aliens do exist because I think Mars could have aliens living on it! That is just my opinion. Maybe flies are just high-tech cameras sent by aliens. Nobody knows. What is your opinion? Do you believe that aliens exist?